Tuesday, July 12, 2016

7.12.16 New Start with Oliver

I have been in a Long Distance BDSM relationship for the last few years. We met online and met in person. I lived the relationship 24/7. I did what I was told to do everyday. I loved it, loved the routines, loved the play. I was so very happy. I needed the structure in my life and he provided that for me. He also provided the support and help I needed. He was there for me when he knew I needed to be alone after a horrible relationship had ended. He built me back up and gave me the help I needed to get my life back.

During the time that I was allowed to have a man back in my life, I met Oliver. I was allowed to date him, but nothing physical could happen. As time got on, I was allowed more and more. Oliver and I became physical and my heart became involved.  That's the demi in me.

My relationship with Oliver thus far has been amazing. He has made me very happy and takes care of me better than any one has ever in my lifetime. I know that Master wants the best for me, and because our relationship was long distance and he knew Oliver, we decided to end our M/s relationship.

Am I sad? Yes. But I know that my future with Oliver will be amazing and I will continue to be happy. I still am so very lucky. I know I will always have the support of master (I do need to come up with a name in case I do ever mention him again in the future.....), and that will continue to be comforting for me.

My relationship with Oliver is one of a Dominant and a submissive, although I find myself calling him Daddy. Which for me is ironic because I used to 'hate' when people said that! I was like ew gross! Just goes to show you never ever judge! When we are out in public I call him Captain! Sometimes I have real fun with it!

Our play has also expanded. I will get into that on another day, but I wanted to update the Blog on my relationship.

I am also a creature of habit, so not doing my old routines and getting new ones has proven to be a bit of a struggle for me. Oliver keeps telling me that I am topping. And I am. Not on purpose, and Oliver knows that. He has been amazingly patient with my shenanigans. Granted I have been punished for some too. Day by day. I've asked for more routine to help with my mental structure. I am waiting to find what those are.

So the past few months have been ups and downs for me, but I am still happy and still in fantastic hands. I look forward to my future with Oliver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment