Tuesday, July 26, 2016

7.26.16 My weekend with (promised) pictures

After we got home from dinner, Oliver stripped me down and inspected me. He then blindfolded me and began to tie my arms together behind my back, pushing my chest forward. He also added handcuffs to my wrists and plugged my ass. Soon after he gagged me and bent me over the large bed.
Oliver has a name for my ass. He calls it the Buns of Steel. Why? Because it seems that my ass cannot be marked. He’s tried spanking, flogging, and paddling. Tonight he was going to use a cane. The first smacks with the cane hurt really bad and I wasn’t sure I would be able to handle it. As he continued, I worked my way into adjusting to the pain. Sometimes I take deep breaks in and release them slowly. It helps. Anyway, my ass was marked (as you can see), but the next morning – ta da!!!! Nothing. No bruising. Zip. Buns of Steel win again  !
After the caneing, he rigged a rope over the beams and attached the Wand to the rope, making it hang directly over my clit. Oliver then removed the ropes and cuffs from my arms and wrists, put me on the bed, and tied my legs. He brought me to the edge several times. I begged to cum. My answer was no.
I cannot recall how long he left me there, but eventually he released me.
He then does what he does so well and that’s to make me cum. I cannot tell you how many times he made me cum, but I began to beg him to stop.
After he was done taking my ass, we lay in the tub and relaxed.
I look forward to many more amazing memories with him, as well as sharing them with you.










No comments:

Post a Comment