Thursday, July 28, 2016

7.28.16 Friends

I've been doing some online research about other places to meet people. I've come across another site. So far so good. It seems similar to Lit, but better (my opinion).

I came across a dom, local, who has a sub that seems to be interested in the things I am. I went back and forth with the dom about what could and what could not happen. Perhaps in the future the 4 of us can get together and work something out? I have been very bi curious for years. I'd like to finally stop being curious and see if it's something I'd really like.

I also came across a woman on this new site. She's on Fet too. I reached out. See what happens.

Some great news............Oliver submitted one of our photos on Black and White Wednesday on Tumblr site Leatherlacedass. We won!!! The photo was posted. It was this one:


Since that happened, which was literally yesterday, she reached out to Oliver and me and has helped me reach more followers. I am so very excited and happy. THANK YOU!!!! 

I am so very happy to be here telling my story as a submissive. I know lately it's been a difficult road for me, but I do think finally I am in the right frame of mind. I need to calm down and not rush everything, and know that everything will come to Oliver and me in time. I know he is working hard on taking care of me and our relationship. Perhaps one night I will surprise him with something special to show him how much I am dedicated to submitting to him........

I will say that on a daily vanilla basis, it is hard to think of myself as a submissive. That takes the right frame of mind. Sometimes I just do things aggressively because I've had to. I need to realize that I don't have to do that anymore. Takes work. What are some of the things in life that cause you problems with being a submissive or a Dominant? 

No comments:

Post a Comment