Friday, July 29, 2016

7.29.16 My head and the weekend - I just wanna F..

Going into the weekend with a migraine. Blah.

On top of that I don't get to see Oliver tonight. I'm very not happy about that. I'm very clingy. I spoke to my ex Master about it and he says I'm like that because I need reassurance. He told me it will get better with time. I just don't want to loose Oliver because I'm to over bearing. I'm sure it can be greatly annoying.

I wasn't expecting, but what sub ever does, to be f***ed last night. Oliver purchased a new glass dildo (as well as some other items that I will share at a later date) that he used on me. He's so dam amazing! I love hearing the sound he makes when he cums. I crave it and always want more. I'm the type that once I get it, I want it over and over and over again. It's like I can't get enough......

,...more please Daddy.............come see your sub tonight.................

 


No comments:

Post a Comment