Wednesday, July 20, 2016

7.20.16 Physical

I've been feeling mentally disconnected from Oliver and I know it's because of what happened over the weekend.

I needed something to re-establish the connection, but I forgot how to. Without realizing, I needed physical.

So last night, I got some physical.

Oliver told me to go to a specific place, kneel and wait for him.

I did as I was told.

After a short time he came to where I was kneeling. I turned and bent over for him as he took me from behind. My ass was also slapped very hard a few times.  I cannot tell you how good that felt. (Honestly, I'd like a lot more)

In the middle of Oliver taking me, he had me kneel before him and suck his cock, making me taste myself. Then spun me around when he was about to cum and shot himself inside me. I love the sound that Oliver makes when he cums.

Yes, it was a little quick, but so very much needed. A quick fast fuck was perfect to bring me back.

I cannot wait until this weekend! I know there are other things that he wants to do and try, but I was told that I don't need to know what they were, or are, only that I remember my safe word.

I know that Oliver and I are still new in our D/s relationship, and some days it's mentally hard on me. Some days I still get confused as to what I should do because I was with John for so long, I forget. Oliver is much more involved than John was, but clearly that is because of the distance. There are many differences, but I would have never changed being in a long distance relationship with John. Ever. Again, I always do and will support BDSM long distant relationships.

Oliver did say that I will be able to post some pictures after the weekend. I look forward to sharing them with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment